Thursday, April 2, 2009

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Finally some good news!!! God is SOOOOO GOOOOOD.... At the last minute, I got offered a place to live here in Penn Valley from a Cutting horse breeder who has a 20 acre ranch here in town!!! They said I can stay on the ranch and take care of the place in exchange for living there. I'll get the place to myself since nobody lives there now and I can bring my horse and 2 dogs with me~!!!! The people who own it come down there twice a day to care for the horses and clean out the barn.. .but now with me living there, I can do all that... Saving them lots of trips and time.. Plus I can keep an eye on the place for them and they said it would be nice to have someone there...

SO YEAH!!! I don' t have to move to Montana! Although I was sort of wanting too.. my cabin up there is so nice, but I wouldn't have a job and with today's economic troubles.. it's better for me to stay here since I already have a business that does pretty well... :) :)


I'll post pictures soon!!!!

No comments: