Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Boy, It's been a while




Back again finally.... I am actually back in California now. I got home on December 12th and things so far have been going pretty good. Hubby and I are going to Marriage Counseling. Counseling is a great thing if both people are willing to participate~! We have been learning so much about how we talk to each other and learning ways to improve out communication skills. We found a really good Christian Counselor and like her very much. Life is pretty much back to normal, with the exception of Herb and I getting along much better and really trying hard to be better to each other. We bought a new horse, actually Herb wanted a bigger horse to ride since my mare Quilceda is not quite big enough for him even though she's 15.3hh tall. We bought a Belgian draft horse and he's just the best guy! We named him Atticus and he's the sweetest kindest horse. Herb now feels he has his own horse and has been much more involved in taking care of the horses with me. It used to be "MY world' out there, but sometimes taking care of horses can be very hard work, so I'm SO happy that he doesn't mind helping me with all the barn chores now~! Here's a few pictures of me with my mare Sierra and Herb with his new baby "Atticus"... You can tell that Atticus is a big horse when you know that my husband is 6'5" tall~!

No comments: