Friday, June 20, 2008

Going back to Montana

Hey again, Things are getting worse by the day and I'm deciding to probalby leave back for Montana this weekend or next weekend. On top of everything else, Herb's been taking my prescription pills behind my back and I just can't live like this anymore. He's a recovering alcoholic and has not had anything to drink in 12 years, but taking drugs, whatever kind they are, ends his length of sobriety if you ask me....

So, just wanted to check in and update anyone who might care enough to read this from time to time.

Once final decisions are made, I'll post back again to keep track of everything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz,

This is terrible to hear. Are you ok? Hard question...if he is taking your pills to get high, what are you doing taking such pills in the first place (pharmakia)? When will you go and how long will you stay? Will you take your horse? Email me and I will send you my new phone number. Remember that God is good, even when life is otherwise. Love, your cuz L