Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moved out

Hello, back again to say that I've moved out and am living at a ranch not too far from my other house.... It's not my place, but the people who own it are being kind enough to let me stay there with my dogs and horse. They are gone working in the bay area during the week so I'm alone all week and they are home on weekends. They like having me there during the week so I can watch over the ranch and take care of the chickens and horses... I hope things will work out between Herb and I eventually, but right now, we can't even get along for 10 minutes in the same room.... I can't write much right now because I'm so tired and can't think straight, but I'm doing ok and will post more later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuz,

Write me at Nortdov@gmail.com and tell me what your phone number is, so that I can call you. Are you ok? This is so hard for you and I am worried! Lori

Anonymous said...

Cuz,

Do you want to move in with me out here? I know it's a long way, but you are welcome here. Lots of horses to ride!! Lori